By @mellyricks09 “New day! Lets go good morning!😘” via @PhotoRepost_app
Do you have any books to recommend from 'the summer after senior year" genre?
I sure do, friend
- Don’t Stop Now by Julie Halpern
- Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando
- The Vast Fields of Ordinary by Nick Burd
- Ghost World (I think)
- Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You by Peter Cameron
- The Disenchantmentsby Nina LaCour
- The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle
There are certain people who come into your life, and leave a mark. Their place in your heart is tender; a bruise of longing, a pulse of unfinished business. Just hearing their names pushes and pulls at you in a hundred ways, and when you try to define those hundred ways, describe them even to yourself, words are useless.
|—||Sara Zarr Sweethearts (via heyteenbookshey)|
April is the cruelest month.
|—||T.S. Eliot (via glamour)|